I love cookies. Especially when there’s chocolate and peanut butter involved. So when I found a no bake recipe for chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies, you can bet your buns I was determined to make them. It was love at first bite. These cookies are super sweet and the peanut butter really gives this cookie a burst of flavor.
These no bake cookies are simple, using only seven ingredients that you probably already have at home. This would be a great dessert or snack to make with kids. You are going to love these chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies that are bursting with an amazing peanut butter and chocolate flavor.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- Add the first four ingredients (through the cocoa powder) to a 4-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a rolling boil and let boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until smooth, then stir in the oats.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes or until firm.
Adapted from Brown Eyed Baker