Cookies are my life. And these simple Chocolate Chip Cookies are no exception. Every time I make these, I somehow end up eating half of the cookie dough. I mean, it’s pretty much impossible not to. But these are very simple, very delicious, and are most definitely going to become your favorite cookie.
You are going to love these Chocolate Chip Cookies because, they are not an overload of sugar, have impressive amount of flavor, and of course, have chocolate in them. Chocolate Chip Cookies are definitely going to be a big hit for parties and sleepovers and really… anything.
Anyway, Here’s the recipe:
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields: 3 Dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.